2023 Spring Class Registration Form Link: https://forms.gle/m51QDHxSV6swu13J6
Cost: $260 – 13 weeks (Cost= $20 per session and will be pro-rated if not all 13 classes will be attended.)
Ages: 6+ yrs old
Class Max # of Students: Niles – 16 St. Joe – 30
Class Pre-requisites: None
Materials mandatory for class: None
This course is open to all skill levels for target archery experience.
Archers will learn about range safety, an archer’s stance, and shooting techniques, along with the general care of archery equipment. They will also be introduced to the USA NTS shot cycle.
Each student will be instructed in:
● Stretches for warming up specifically for archery.
● Determining eye dominance.
● Archery safety and range rules.
● Equipment used in archery.
● Terminology used in archery.
● The technique and importance of an archer’s stance, grip, draw and release.
● How to nock, draw, aim and shoot an arrow.
● How to score and safely retrieve arrows.
● The history of archery.
● Basic rules of competition and the etiquette of archery.
● How to string and unstring a bow.
● Ways to continue archery for its recreational, health, fitness and social benefits.
St. Joe – 4032 M-139, St Joseph, MI 49085 269-985-3643
Wednesday and/or Friday
Wed. – Jan 11,18,25 Feb 1,8,15,22, March 1,8,15,22 April 12, 19
5-6:30pm class or the 6:30 – 8pm class
Fri. – Jan 13,27 Feb 3,10,17 March 3,10,17,24 April 14,21,28, May 5
2:30-4pm class or the 4 -5:30pm class or the 6-7:30pm class